Summer Camp Schedule
Please DO NOT try and sign up online or send in payment and registration form for a camp that is tentative and not confirmed!!
2018 Dates coming soon…
- This event has passed.
Quick Handle Heat Ball-Handling Camp: Lakeview
June 18 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 20, 2018
Camp Type: Heat Ball-Handling
Description: Intense ball handling drills & moves based on the concept of single-handed ball control. The goal is to complete between 3000-4000 reps a day based on the length of camp. Intensity, innovation & unique "skills are developed" that are built on the principle "CMT"--Combo-Maximization-Training!
Dates: June 18-20 2018 (Monday-Wednesday)
Location: Lakeview High School
Address: Honker Court 906 South 3rd St Lakeview, OR 97630
Participants: Boys and Girls, 4th–12th Grade & Graduating Seniors
Instructor: Coach Mendo
Coach Mendo- has been conducting Quick Handle Basketball Camps for over 20 years, bringing a multitude of experience, including; NCCAA All-American; played 4 years in the European Pro League; Bahrain National Coach; Head Coach for 19 years; Team & Coaching honors, Author “ Maximizing Your Results” & Motivational Speaker.
Note: To register online, please go to www.quickhandle.com OR…..If you choose to register via regular mail, print a registration form from our webpage and mail to your local contact, Jacki Sutfin--phone: 541-219-0811--email: email@example.com
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out the following registration form and send it to PO Box 14834, WA 98082 Lakeview Mail In Registration-Form-2018 Please do not email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail in registration!!
Take Advantage of our 4 Discounts
- Early Discount–*EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL!!! SIGN UP BY JUNE 15 & PAY $115.00-($10 per player)!! Also by signing up early you will receive with your confirmation letter an amazing Motivational PDF "How To Become A Top Athlete and Develop The Eye Of The Tiger"!
- Sibling Discount 2018– ($10 for second player)
- Multi-Camp Discount 2018-- Sign up for 2 or more 2017 summer camps and receive an extra $25.00 off each camp, starting with the 2nd camp
- Team Discount 2018-- Team discount ($10 per player for 5 or more players). Verification will be expected at registration on opening day of camp.
-Contact us for Special Team Discount Pricesfirstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ!!
- NO discounts-early, sibling, multi camp etc. will apply for a player qualifying for the All Star Classic Camp. West Coast All Star Classic Flyer 2018 (2)
- ALL discounts only APPLY to Quick Handle Camps going through our Active registration platform. Discounts do not apply to the Mercer Island, Arch Bishop, Bear Creek and Columbia Athletic Club camps.
*HURRY SIGN UP TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!!*
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out Online-Registration-Form-2018 and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082.
**Please DO NOT email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail-in registration!!
INTERESTED IN BEING A 2018 QH CAMP COUNSELOR!! REVIEW OUR COUNSELOR INFORMATION FORM AND FILL OUT OUR 2018 COUNSELOR APPLICATION..
Check out this interview with Quick Handle Basketball Camp Director Coach Mendo on Camp Navigator for more info about our QH Summer Camps!