Summer Camp Schedule
Please DO NOT try and sign up online or send in payment and registration form for a camp that is tentative and not confirmed!!
2018 Dates coming soon…
- This event has passed.
Heat Ball-Handling/Quick Step First Camp (Dublin)
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 27, 2018
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 25, 2018
Camp Description: Intense ball-handling drills & moves based on the concept of single-handed ball control. The goal is to complete between 3000-4000 reps a day based on the length of camp. Short interval drills designed for developing quickness & an attacking mentality will also be emphasized. Intensity, innovation & unique "skills are developed" that are built on the principle "CMT"--Combo-Maximization-Training!
Location: Dublin High School
Address: 8151 Village Parkway, Dublin, CA 98568
Dates: June 25-27 2018 (Monday-Wednesday)
Participants: Boys and Girls, 4th–12th Grade & Graduating Seniors
Instructor: Coach Mendo
Necessities: Please bring basketball, water bottle & snacks
Local Contact: Coach Tom Costello, (925) 640-8688 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out the following registration form and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082 Dublin Mail In Registration-Form-2018. Please do not email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail in registration!!
Take Advantage of our 4 Discounts
- Early Discount–*EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL!!! SIGN UP BY MAY 15 & PAY $160.00-($15 per player)!! Also by signing up early you will receive with your confirmation letter an amazing
- Motivational PDF for early registration
How To Become A Top Athlete and Develop The Eye Of The Tiger!
- Sibling Discount 2018– ($10 for second player)
- Multi-Camp Discount 2018-- Sign up for 2 or more 2017 summer camps and receive an extra 20 off each camp, starting with the 2nd camp
- Team Discount 2018-- Team discount ($10 per player for 5 or more players). Verification will be expected at registration on opening day of camp.
-Contact us for Special Team Discount Pricesemail@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ!!
- NO discounts-early, sibling, multi camp etc. will apply for a player qualifying for the All Star Classic Camp. All Star Camp Flyer!
- ALL discounts only APPLY to Quick Handle Camps going through our Active registration platform. Discounts do not apply to the Mercer Island, Arch Bishop, Bear Creek and Columbia Athletic Club camps.
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out Online-Registration-Form-2018 and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082.
**Please DO NOT email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail-in registration!!
INTERESTED IN BEING A 2018 QH CAMP COUNSELOR!! REVIEW OUR COUNSELOR INFORMATION FORM AND FILL OUT OUR 2018 COUNSELOR APPLICATION..
Check out this interview with Quick Handle Basketball Camp Director Coach Mendo on Camp Navigator for more info about our QH Summer Camps!