Summer Camp Schedule
Please DO NOT try and sign up online or send in payment and registration form for a camp that is tentative and not confirmed!!
2018 Dates coming soon…
- This event has passed.
Quick Handle Heat Camp (Portland)
July 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until July 12, 2018
Camp Type: Heat Ball-Handling
Description: Intense ball handling drills & moves off the dribble are taught based on the concept of single-handed ball control. These unique techniques and skills that participants learn are reinforced by controlled competitive team competitions where they are pushed to apply these techniques and take their game to the next level!
The goal is to complete between 3000-4000 reps a day based on the length of camp. Intensity, innovation & unique "skills are developed" that are built on the principle "CMT"--Combo-Maximization-Training!
Dates: July 9-12 2018 (Monday-Thursday)
Location: Multnomah University
Address: 8435 NE Glisan St-Portland, OR 97220
Participants: Boys & Girls only 4th–12th Grade--graduating seniors
Instructor: Coach Mendo
Coach Mendo- has been conducting Quick Handle Basketball Camps for over 20 years, bringing a multitude of experience, including; NCCAA All-American; played 4 years in the European Pro League; Bahrain National Coach; Head Coach for 19 years; Team & Coaching honors, Author “ Maximizing Your Results” & Motivational Speaker.
Note: To register online, please go to www.quickhandle.com OR…..If you choose to register via regular mail, print a registration form from our webpage and mail to your local contact, Steve Cooper (503) 887-2928 or email at email@example.com
Southeast Portland Girls Basketball Club Members-click on this link to register. Don't register for this camp on our site!!
Southeast Portland Girls Basketball Club Members ONLY!!
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out the following registration form and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082 Port Mail In Registration-Form-2018. Please do not email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail in registration!!
Take Advantage of our 4 Discounts
- Early Discount–*EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL!!! SIGN UP BY JUNE 15 & PAY $155.00-($15 per player)!! Also by signing up early you will receive with your confirmation letter an amazing Motivational PDF "How To Become A Top Athlete and Develop The Eye Of The Tiger!"
- Sibling Discount 2018– ($10 for second player)
- Multi-Camp Discount 2018--Sign up for 2 or more 2017 summer camps and receive an extra $20.00 off each camp, starting with the 2nd camp
- Team Discount 2018-- Team discount ($10 per player for 5 or more players). Verification will be expected at registration on opening day of camp.
-Contact us for Special Team Discount Pricesfirstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ!!
- NO discounts-early, sibling, multi camp etc. will apply for a player qualifying for the All Star Classic Camp. West Coast All Star Classic Flyer 2018 (2)
- ALL discounts only APPLY to Quick Handle Camps going through our Active registration platform. Discounts do not apply to the Mercer Island, Arch Bishop, Bear Creek School, and Columbia Athletic Club camps.
Contact us for Special Team Discount Prices
Note: Any and all discounts do not apply to the All Star Classic!
*HURRY SIGN UP TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!!*
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out Online-Registration-Form-2018 and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082.
**Please DO NOT email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail-in registration!!
INTERESTED IN BEING A 2018 QH CAMP COUNSELOR!! REVIEW OUR COUNSELOR INFORMATION FORM AND FILL OUT OUR 2018 COUNSELOR APPLICATION..
Check out this interview with Quick Handle Basketball Camp Director Coach Mendo on Camp Navigator for more info about our QH Summer Camps!