Summer Camp Schedule
Please DO NOT try and sign up online or send in payment and registration form for a camp that is tentative and not confirmed!!
2018 Dates coming soon…
Heat Ball Handling Camp-West Plains
June 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 5, 2019
Camp Description: Intense ball-handling drills & moves based on the concept of single-handed ball control. The goal is to complete between 3000-4000 reps a day based on the length of camp. Intensity, innovation & unique "skills are developed" that are built on the principle "CMT"--Combo-Maximization-Training!
Location: The West Plains Sports Complex--540 East Olden West Plains, Missouri 65775
Date: Monday-Wednesday, June 3- 5, 2019
Participants: Boys and Girls, 3rd–12th Grade & graduating seniors
Instructor: Coach Mendo
Coach Mendo has been conducting Quick Handle Basketball Camps for over 22 years, bringing a multitude of experience, including; NCCAA All-American; played 4 years in the European Pro League; Bahrain National Coach; Head Coach for 19 years; Team & Coaching honors, Author & Motivational Speaker. He is also a USA/FIBA certified Coach.
Take Advantage of our 4 Discounts
- Early Discount–*EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL!!! SIGN UP BY MAY 15 & PAY $130.00-($10 per player)!! Also by signing up early you will receive with your confirmation letter an amazing Motivational PDF- How To Become A Top Athlete and Develop The Eye Of The Tiger!
- Sibling Discount 2019– ($10 for second player)
- Multi-Camp Discount 2019-- Sign up for 2 or more 2017 summer camps and receive an extra $25 off each camp, starting with the 2nd camp
- Team Discount 2019-- Team discount ($10 per player for 5 or more players). Verification will be expected at registration on opening day of camp.
-Contact us for Special Team Discount Prices
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ!!
Mid-West All Star Classic
Date: June 14, 2019
Selection and entrance into this camp will be 1 of 2 ways;
1) Invitation - By coaching staff
2) Letter of Recommendation - By a players coach, that is accepted by Coach Mendo. Letters of reference are to be sent to Coach Mendo at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwest All Star Classic Flyer 2019
Local Contact: Coach Mendo
or email: email@example.com
Note: If you choose to register via regular mail, print a registration form from our webpage by mail, please print and fill out the following registration form WP Mail In Registration-Form-2019 and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082. Please do not email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail in registration!!
-Bring basketball & water
-Concessions will be available!!
Take Advantage of our Discounts
*HURRY, SIGN UP TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!!*
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out Online-Registration-Form-2018 and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082.
**Please DO NOT email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail-in registration!!
INTERESTED IN BEING A 2018 QH CAMP COUNSELOR!! REVIEW OUR COUNSELOR INFORMATION FORM AND FILL OUT OUR 2018 COUNSELOR APPLICATION..
Check out this interview with Quick Handle Basketball Camp Director Coach Mendo on Camp Navigator for more info about our QH Summer Camps!