Summer Camp Schedule
Please DO NOT try and sign up online or send in payment and registration form for a camp that is tentative and not confirmed!!
2017 Dates coming soon…
- This event has passed.
Quick Trigger Shooting Camp (Dublin)
June 26 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 29, 2017
Camp Type: Quick Trigger Shooting Camp
Description: Advanced & unique techniques including quick set up, quick release and foot preparation will be taught through intense game speed shooting drills, both off the pass and off the dribble. Hundreds of shots individually will be taken each day, equipping campers with decisive advantages of the quick trigger shooting philosophy. The camp will focus on equipping athletes to become a serious threat from the outside, which will open up the ability to be a multidimensional offensive threat. Intensity, innovation & unique "skills will be developed" that are built on the principle "CMT"--Combo-Maximization-Training!
Location: Dublin High School
Address: 8151 Village Parkway, Dublin, CA 98568
Dates: June 19-22 2016 (Monday-Thursday)
Participants: Boys and Girls, 4th–12th Grade & Graduating Seniors
Instructor: Coach Mendo
Necessities: Please bring basketball, water bottle & snacks
Local Contact: Coach Tom Costello, (925) 640-8688 or email him at email@example.com
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out the following registration form and send it to PO Box 922 Issaquah, WA 98027 Dublin Mail In Registration-Form-2017. Please do not email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail in registration!!
Take Advantage of our 4 Discounts
- Early Discount–*EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL!!! SIGN UP BY MAY 15 & PAY $180.00-($15 per player)!! Also by signing up early you will receive with your confirmation letter an amazing Think Smart E-Book Journal!
- Sibling Discount 2017– ($10 for second player)
- Multi-Camp Discount 2017-- Sign up for 2 or more 2017 summer camps and receive an extra 20 off each camp, starting with the 2nd camp
- Team Discount 2017-- Team discount ($10 per player for 5 or more players). Verification will be expected at registration on opening day of camp.
-Contact us for Special Team Discount Pricesfirstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ!!
- NO discounts-early, sibling, multi camp etc. will apply for a player qualifying for the All Star Classic Camp.
- ALL discounts only APPLY to Quick Handle Camps going through our Active registration platform. Discounts do not apply to the Mercer Island, Arch Bishop and Columbia Athletic Club camps.
*HURRY SIGN UP TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!!*
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out Online-Registration-Form-2016 and send it to PO Box 922 Issaquah, WA.
**Please DO NOT email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail-in registration!!
Interested in being a QH camp counselor!! Fill out our Counselor Application.
Check out this interview with Quick Handle Basketball Camp Director Coach Mendo on Camp Navigator for more info about our QH Summer Camps!