Summer Camp Schedule
Please DO NOT try and sign up online or send in payment and registration form for a camp that is tentative and not confirmed!!
2017 Dates coming soon…
Heat Ball-Handling Camp (West Plains)
June 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 6, 2018
Camp Description: Intense ball-handling drills & moves based on the concept of single-handed ball control. The goal is to complete between 3000-4000 reps a day based on the length of camp. Intensity, innovation & unique "skills are developed" that are built on the principle "CMT"--Combo-Maximization-Training!
Location: The West Plains Sports Complex--540 East Olden West Plains, Missouri 65775
Date: Monday-Wednesday, June 4- 6, 2018
Participants: Boys and Girls, 3rd–12th Grade & graduating seniors
Instructor: Coach Mendo
Coach Mendo has been conducting Quick Handle Basketball Camps for over 22 years, bringing a multitude of experience, including; NCCAA All-American; played 4 years in the European Pro League; Bahrain National Coach; Head Coach for 19 years; Team & Coaching honors, Author & Motivational Speaker. He is also a USA/FIBA certified Coach.
Take Advantage of our 4 Discounts
- Early Discount–*EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL!!! SIGN UP BY MAY 15 & PAY $110.00-($10 per player)!! Also by signing up early you will receive with your confirmation letter an amazing ?!
- Sibling Discount 2018– ($10 for second player)
- Multi-Camp Discount 2018-- Sign up for 2 or more 2017 summer camps and receive an extra 20 off each camp, starting with the 2nd camp
- Team Discount 2018-- Team discount ($10 per player for 5 or more players). Verification will be expected at registration on opening day of camp.
-Contact us for Special Team Discount Prices
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ!!
- NO discounts-early, sibling, multi camp etc. will apply for a player qualifying for the All Star Classic Camp.
- All discounts only APPLY to Quick Handle Camps going through our Active registration platform. Discounts do not apply to the Mercer Island, Arch Bishop and Columbia Athletic Club camps.
Note: If you choose to register via regular mail, print a registration form from our webpage by mail, please print and fill out the following registration form WP Mail In Registration-Form-2018 and send it to PO Box 922 Issaquah, WA 98027. Please do not email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail in registration!!
-Bring basketball & water
-Concessions will be available!!
Take Advantage of our Discounts
*HURRY, SIGN UP TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!!*
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out Online-Registration-Form-2016 and send it to PO Box 922 Issaquah, WA.
**Please DO NOT email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail-in registration!!
Interested in being a QH camp counselor!! Fill out our Counselor Application.
Check out this interview with Quick Handle Basketball Camp Director Coach Mendo on Camp Navigator for more info about our QH Summer Camps!