Summer Camp Schedule
Please DO NOT try and sign up online or send in payment and registration form for a camp that is tentative and not confirmed!!
2018 Dates coming soon…
- This event has passed.
Heat Ball-Handling (Benton)
May 31, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until June 2, 2017
Camp Description: Intense ball-handling drills & moves based on the concept of single-handed ball control. The goal is to complete between 3000-4000 reps a day based on the length of camp. Intensity, innovation & unique "skills are developed" that are built on the principle "CMT"--Combo-Maximization-Training!
Location: Riverside Park 1800 Citizens Drive Benton, AR 72015
Date: Wednesday-Friday, May 31 - June 2, 2017
Participants: Boys and Girls, 4th–12th Grade & graduating seniors
Instructor: Coach Mendo
Coach Mendo has been conducting Quick Handle Basketball Camps for over 20 years, bringing a multitude of experience, including; NCCAA All-American; played 4 years in the European Pro League; Bahrain National Coach; Head Coach for 19 years; Team & Coaching honors, Author & Motivational Speaker.
For more information-Local Contact Joseph Hammond at 501-913-3455 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Another option if you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out the following registration form and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082 Benton Mail In Registration-Form-2017 Please do not email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail in registration!!
Take Advantage of 4 Discounts
- $15.00 off for all 3 or 4 days camps/ $10.00 off for all 2 day camps. All June camps early registration deadline is May 15. All July/Aug camps deadline is June----The Think Smart E-Book Journal is a free gift included only to those campers that meet the early registration deadline.
- An extra $10.00 for each sibling
Special First Time Special Multi-Camp Discount
- Sign up for 2 or more 2017 summer camps and receive an extra 20 off each camp, starting with the 2nd camp
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
- NO Discounts-early, sibling, multi etc. will apply for a player qualifying for the All Star Classic Camp which has yet to be completed or confirmed
- All discounts only APPLY to Quick Handle Camps going through our Active registration platform. Discounts do not apply to the Mercer Island, Arch Bishop and Columbia Athletic Club camps.
*HURRY, SIGN UP TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!!*
If you prefer to register by mail, please print and fill out Online-Registration-Form-2018 and send it to PO Box 14834 Mill Creek, WA 98082.
**Please DO NOT email this registration form back to us!! This form is strictly for mail-in registration!!
INTERESTED IN BEING A 2018 QH CAMP COUNSELOR!! REVIEW OUR COUNSELOR INFORMATION FORM AND FILL OUT OUR 2018 COUNSELOR APPLICATION..
Check out this interview with Quick Handle Basketball Camp Director Coach Mendo on Camp Navigator for more info about our QH Summer Camps!